A former painter and avid admirer of the arts, our creative business head, Hussain Zaidi embarked on his journey into photography ten years ago. His newfound passion led him to working with international clients and talent in Dubai. His opportunities granted him a platform to represent Pakistan in Italy and Serbia on multiple occasions. Hussain prides himself on telling a story through his concepts that are teetered to his fashion films and campaigns. Hussain.piart's artistic vision offers a guaranteed surety to our various clientele and provides the desired brand distinction.
Having majored in media sciences with a wealth of knowledge in film and production from SZABIST, Fahad Shah remains an integral part of Pi Studio. His diverse expertise and humility continue to serve as the backbone of our studio. His attention to detail and meticulous planning leaves no margin for error when our clients enlist our services.
One of the founders of PiStudio, Oosman Sadiq oversees our Canadian operations. A digital artist who remains dedicated to learning new concepts and infusing them towards his work. His technical knowledge as well as his futuristic approach continues to be the studio's biggest asset.
The beginning of a new chapter deserves to be captured in its natural essence. We at PiArt pride ourselves in our eye for recognizing a photo-op on your special day as well as articulating your unique story. Our diverse team of young professionals with their above-par command on technical superiority work diligently to provide you with an album and videos that will ensure your memorable moments to be captured and replayed for the years to come.
Operating under the name of Pi Art, the art of storytelling remains a pivotal factor. Headed by Hussain Zaidi, our team holds the capacity to oversee and handle all variations of fashion shoots, ranging from editorials to campaigns. Pi Art's team of art directors, make-up artists, stylists and shoot coordinators are there to assist clients who are looking to cultivate their brand identity.
66-C/1, Second Floor, 21st Commercial Street, Phase 2 Ext, DHA Karachi
Suite 17, The Iridium Building,
Umm Suqeim Road,
Al Barsha. P. O. Box 391186,
1208-75 Oneida Crescent Richmond Hill Ontario, Canada
Ph # +1-416-738-7583
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PiStudio ensures to deliver the raw and unedited pictures for selection purposes to our clients within a period of fifteen working days after the occasion.
2. Upon selection that has been done from the client, PiStudio will deliver the final material which includes pictures and video highlights within two months after receiving it from the client.
3. PiStudio will not hold onto client’s data after a period of three months of delivery.
4. PiStudio requires the client to pay an advance of 50% before the occasion or while booking. Remaining 50% must be paid once the pictures (RAW and unedited) are handed over for selection.
5. The studio doesn’t withhold a policy of delivering raw videos to clients. The studio delivers edited videos only.
6. The editing process will only begin once the selected material is provided from the client’s side. (THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE WHO BOOK THE STUDIO FOR ONLY VIDEOS).
7. If the client doesn’t select their material within the stated time period, the studio will hold onto their material for a period of six months. The studio holds no responsibility for the data after the six month period has passed. (THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO CLIENTS WHO DELIVER 100% ADVANCE PAYMENT).
8. If there is non-payment post selection, the studio will hold onto their material for a period of six months. The studio will not be held responsible for the data and deliveries once the said time period has passed.
9. In the unlikely event of the data being lost due to any natural or unnatural incidents, the studio will refund the amount to compensate for the loss.
10. For video editing, the client reserves the right to select their preferred songs. In the event they request the studio to provide the songs, there will be no editing changes.